Sunday 12 August 2012

Dreamers

So, I've written a lot about my pastimes and my dreams. However, what I really want to talk about is my passion. The photography industry very cut throat, you must have amazing creative skill or get your name out there on a world-wide scale. Me? I want to take a different approach to it all.

I want to show you how beautiful this world really is through the people that live around you. I want to photograph your best friend from the second grade and make her beauty shine through. I want to shoot with your husbands brother, make his brilliant eyes pop. I want to show you how amazing it is to have a newborn baby in your arms. To me, photography isn't just my passion or my dream. It is my  gateway to wonderful beauty, and I want to share it with you.

I have said this over and over, yet so many people fail to understand the concept: Photography is my art, a camera; my tool and beauty is my subject. What most don't seem to realize is that beauty reigns everywhere.  It's in your neighbor's gorgeous eyes and your child's messy hands. This is what I want to do. I want to frame that charm and capture the world with it. I might be young, stuck in the middle of suburbia and struggle every day for artistic inspiration, but I DREAM BIG, and I want YOU to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment