Saturday 28 September 2013

Time Management

So I kind of lost myself in the last couple of months. Between vacation, work, school and a social life I haven't had much time to post. To be honest the summer project was very difficult and if you want to see all the images, you can visit my Facebook page here : Sophie's Creations

Just a month into school and already there are so many things to do. I am overwhelmed yet exited to do it all. I've decided on a theme for my portfolio but I want to keep it hidden until the end as a surprise. I will say this: I am looking forward to a lot of it and have some amazing ideas for some really cool projects. I am also going to try to diversify myself by using different models and a variety of lighting techniques.

I have an amazing group of people to help me in the college and an even more amazing group of family and friends to support my work. I admit, I have had my doubts about becoming a photographer, but I've found that if I work hard enough, I'll be able to do everything I've dreamt of.

As a preview, I have come up with some images from a preliminary shoot for an assignment. The model is the amazing Natasha Riley and I do thank her for trudging through mud and a mountain to get to this location. Also a special thanks to Justine Delaurier who was my assistant and helped me through it all. You guys are amazing and I can't wait to see the results of the final shoot in the next couple of weeks!



Sophie Fortier ©2013

Sophie Fortier ©2013

Sophie Fortier ©2013

Sophie Fortier ©2013

No comments:

Post a Comment