Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Quickly dropping by to say Merry Christmas to all! I wanted to mention how much it means to me that you all read these posts. I love the support coming from family and friends and can't wait for another amazing year. I'd like to end this one (as I will most likely not be posting during the holidays) by highlighting some of the major events that happened this year. Instead of explaining them all, I will document them in photographs. Enjoy, I certainly did.
Mont Tremblant 

Skying at Mont Tremblant with my Love

China, Bejing (With Natasha!)

The Great Wall, China, (me and the Gang)
China, Downtown Bejing (The Gang)

Prom <3 ( The besties)

Graduation
First shoot with my Nikon D7000 (the lovely Nat)
Summer cottage look ( Nick <3)


Amazing Friend with lost of Courage. (helped me with a project)

Amazing Friend with lost of Courage. (helped me with a project)
Awesome shoot with Rebecca!




Christmas Portraits at School (Jay & her bo)

Christmas Portraits at School( Taylor)

Photo Session with my love <3

Photo Session with my love <3
 I wish I could have incorporated so many more, but this is what I leave you guys with. Thank you, Nick, Nat, Anik, Justine, Taylor, Sarah, Jay and many more. You guys have been awesome this year. I can't wait to start another and make even more memories. Thank you for the ones we have created together. Merry Christmas you guys! and Happy New Year! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment