Friday 5 July 2013

Boys and Their Toys

I have come to the conclusion that a guy's first car becomes his baby. I always knew that men had a thing for cars, and honestly, I never really got it. I am more into the vintage cars myself. The first thing my boyfriend said to me the day he got his car was "Kiss her before you get in". He had such a boyish grin on his face that I actually considered it, then I remembered that he wanted me to kiss a giant piece of metal, rolled my eyes and got in. He still loves his car and in true guy fashion, made it his own with some sens gloves on his rear-view mirror. 

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 39

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 39
On a different note, my friends and I had been drinking some Mojitos and playing card games when one of their boyfriends walked in with three packages. He handed one to his girl with a kiss on the cheek and the other two to me and my other friend, who you all know well as Nat. Zach (Justine's boyfriend) had bought her a dozen red roses and he'd bought me and Nat half a dozen white ones. Honestly, I was quite confused at first and then, considering I'd had a few drinks, I kind of freaked out.  It was sweet of him and so, the next day, I had to honour his gesture with an image. Thanks Zach for making our day! (and don't worry Nick, I still and always will love you the most!)
Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 38

No comments:

Post a Comment