Friday 5 July 2013

Summer Love

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 43
Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 44
It's been just over two and a half years since me and my boyfriend have been together. Funny story, the first day we met, I'd brought Nat along to the mall to see him and we spent about a half hour running away from him because we were so nervous to actually meet him. I kept texting him, saying we were in different stores and Nat actually tried to hide in some sleeping bags hanging up at Sports Check. We spent a whole day walking and talking and just hanging out. I'd fallen for him already. By the end of the day though, I was convinced he didn't like me. I got Justine to ask him for me and he said we'd be better off as friends. Crushed, I asked him who he did like. Not wanting to tell me the truth (that he actually did like me), or maybe wanting to make me jealous, he decided to say he liked Justine. It worked. After a few non-date movie nights with other people, he eventually did kiss me and we got together.

Long story short, we might have had a long and bumpy start but it's been an amazing ride. About a week ago we set out to the Ottawa river to watch the sunset and it felt like the good old days, only better. With no drama from high school or due dates, it was a moment to remember. I can't wait to have many more.

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 44


No comments:

Post a Comment