Friday 5 July 2013

Disappearing Act

Despite what it looks like, I haven't pulled a disappearing act. I've been a little busy and a little lazy to be honest. But... I have kept my promise. There is at least one image for every day so far.

Despite the summer season, we were bound to get some rainy days and rain can make for some awesome images. I was sitting in my friend's car, waiting for her to pick up a few things from the grocery store when Willie (the dog featured in the two lower images) saw a squirrel. He looked so worried that I had to capture his cuteness. I don't know why he was so worried, maybe he wanted to protect his territory from the evil squirrel and he couldn't reach the little animal or maybe he just doesn't like squirrels at all. More images and blogposts to come! I promise.

Until then, stay beautiful.
Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 36

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 37

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Day 37

No comments:

Post a Comment