Tuesday 14 May 2013

Country Lovin'

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
The smell of freshly cut grass. The feel of sunlight on your skin. The sound of night insects and the crackle of a fire. A full moon in a star-filled sky.

 I have always had an obsession with the countryside. Riding at a young age got me into loving horses and from then I was a goner. Even when I traveled to Europe and Chine, the little towns and country sides were what I loved best.

 The small villages of Germany and Italy took a piece of my heart. The rolling hills of Yangshuo in China remain some of the most amazing things I have ever seen. The simplicity of those lifestyles is one of my biggest envies in life. I'd love to own a farm and live in the country where everyone knows you by name and you don't have to lock your doors every time you leave the house.

Stay beautiful and keep dreaming. Meanwhile enjoy this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWyD98rd14&list=FLBc8flQ_Ap3hRtKnSfnJ7-w&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment