Wednesday 15 May 2013

Man's Best Friend


Sophie Fortier 2013©
Meet Maggie & Dakota. Two dogs who love to have fun and are always greeting me when I come over. They live with my boyfriend's grandparents and are some of the most characteristic animals I have ever met. Maggie, the 120 pound Newfoundlander thinks she is a lapdog. She enjoys waking people up by climbing on top of you, nuzzling the blanket off your shoulders and promptly drooling in your face... all with a giant smile. Dakota is quieter, she is a kind Husky who likes to lay in the sun and laze about the house until you have food. Then she will lay her head on your lap and wait for you to give her a piece of what you're having. If she likes you enough, she'll put her head in your lap and wait for you to pet her, at which point, Maggie gets jealous and saunters over to get a part of the action.

Dogs have always been part of my life and I have found that I've grown to love every one of them (no matter how much drool they may drop on my face...). They truly are some of the best friends a girl could have, especially when others don't always understand. They seem to have an uncanny ability to sense when someone is upset and know exactly what to do. They are loyal and always up for some fun. Give your dog a pat and throw them a bone, they love you more then you could ever imagine. And, as always, stay beautiful. 

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©

Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Sophie Fortier 2013 ©
Sophie Fortier 2013 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment