Saturday 18 May 2013

Life's a Beach

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love the beach. The warm sand under your feet, the smell of salt in the air and the fresh water on your skin. There's just something so peaceful and serene about it all. This summer, my boyfriend and I are going to Prince Edward Island for a week. We are staying with my parents who are renting a cottage at cedar dunes cottages. I've spend many childhood summers there and can't wait to show him all the things that made me who I am. I also can't wait to see one of my good friends from the program, Taylor O'Connor. As a local from near Charlottetown, she is the sweetest girl you have ever met. We will also (Hopefully) be visting Angie O'Neil who lives in Nova Scotia. She is fun loving, always has a positive smile on her face and loves just about everyone who's around her. Trust me, there will be many pictures of that week, although I am not sure if our cottage has internet, so I may have to upload them all after our vacation. Stay beautiful!
Sophie Fortier 2013©

Sophie Fortier 2013©

No comments:

Post a Comment