Tuesday 28 May 2013

Slacking Off

So I've been slacking off with my summer project. I've skipped a few days and forgotten to post my images and I've gotten lazy. So today I am posting everything I've accumulated (only three days of images).
Sophie Fortier 2013©

Sophie Fortier 2013©

Sophie Fortier 2013©

Sophie Fortier 2013©

Sophie Fortier 2013©
Sophie Fortier 2013©

Sophie Fortier 2013©
I've also discovered something about myself that I've known for a long time but haven't been able to admit. I have trouble sticking to plans and having the ambition to finish them. So I've decided to finish this project no matter what. Starting today, I really will take one image a day minimum and post it the day after it was taken. I will finish this and I will prove not only to myself but to everyone that I can do it. Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment